Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Meal Replacement Shakes

As a BeachBody Coach, I hate to report this, but I'm not going to lead you astray.  The rankings are in:

10 LaBrada Lean Body
9 MetaboLife Slender Satisfaction
8 MonaVie Shakes
7 doTERRA Slim Shake
6 Special K
5 Myoplex Lite
4 GNC Lean
3 Shakeology
2 ProGrade
1 Ideal Shape

I'm proud that Shakeology is in the top 3.  In a third-party study, it was stated that Shakeology was limited in the ratings by being a meal-replacement shake, not as a whole health food.  That makes me even more proud to be a member of Team Beach Body!  I'm going to have to do a further study on my own and give a nutritional report along with taste test.

I read many reviews, many ratings and Shakeology was consistently in the top 5, but so were ProGrade and Ideal Shape.  I'd like to take a look at their nutrition and see how they compare beyond meal replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment