Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Thursday, April 19, 2012

P90X: Day 6



We all know I'm loving Shakeology!  It's no secret, I'm not good at secrets.  The truth comes out, I can't lie to save my soul.  Is Shakeology helping me?  I don't know, but it sure beats the taste of Chocolate coffee creamer and I feel good.  What beats that?!

OK, now for P90X.  Legs and Back and Ab Ripper X were yesterday (Day 5) and today I'm getting excited about Kenpo X.  Actually, I can't wait to do my workout after the boys go to bed tonight (since I couldn't get my ass out of bed to do it this morning.  Honestly, if it were anything else, except maybe YogaX, I'd probably be taking the day off.  But, I'm a little excited to try Kenpo X.  I watched a short YouTube video last night while I was laying in bed to see what I was faced with for a workout today.  I have to say, before I watched it, I didn't know for sure that I wanted to do it.  After, I decided I was excited about it!

I'm less sore today after slacking on Legs and Back a little yesterday.  I did it, but I'm not going to act like I did it perfectly.  I'll just say, I cut out the last 5-10 seconds on every exercise and my legs hurt so bad I couldn't do wall sits.  Other than that, I didn't do half bad and I gave it everything I got!

Today I feel great!  I got my hair done this morning.  My good buddy Crystal watched the kiddos for me.  LOVE YOU CRYS!  And, I might have bribed her with a Shakeology (my coffee, peanut butter blend).  I'd love to see her comment on here about her thoughts on the Chocolate Shakeology!  (Ahem, Crystal if you read this, you better comment!)

She's getting ready to take a Shakeology Challenge and I think it's the 5 day, but I'm not sure.  I hope she loves it!  She's been doing Zumba and YPump at the Y for a while now, at least through the winter.  I'm so proud of her and she's been a great motivator for me!

While I was getting my hair done, I received a text from the beautiful Jami.  She tipped me off on some peanut butter powder she gets at HyVee.  I'm going to check it out tomorrow eve and see if I can get some in on my Saturday AM shake!  My buddy Jasmine is going to try it with me.  I'll let you know what we think about this stuff as soon as we give it a try!

So my meals....uhh, I had a Ding Dong yesterday.  I feel bad, It didn't taste so good and it was SO not worth it!  Other than that, I've pretty much been on point with nutrition.  I could stand to up the caloric intake just a hair, so I'm thinking nuts may be my go-to.  I got some killer roasted pistachios from nuts.com the other day and they're tasty!  My muscles are craving the protein right now.

My body is changing and I'm happy about it.  I'm noticing some loose skin on my stomach (gross), my love handles are a little more like climbing wall grips than handles, my arms have almost lost their jiggle, my thighs are trimmer and my ass isn't sagging as much.  Maybe in another week my saddle bags will be completely gone and my ass a little less saggy.  Baby steps lead to gigantic leaps, right?

__________________________________________________________________________________

It's almost 11 pm and I finally got KenpoX in and showered.  And, even though I didn't get started until WAY later than I wanted to, I really enjoyed it.  It's heavy cardio consisting of mixed martial arts mostly.  Still a toss-up though for my fav so far between KenopX and YogaX.  They're both amazing in their own ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment