Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Thursday, April 12, 2012

What was my workout like today?

Well, I carried the trash cans to the road, both full, carried the chicken hutch out (those chicks are really growing!),cleaned, cleaned some more, got two boys ready and out the door to go to the grocery store for milk. That was a workout in itself. Then I did this: Squats with a Dalton lift (he weights 30 lbs) Pushed the boys in the swings for 30 minutes. 15 minutes on the inversion table Dancing with Brexton for 3 songs on the radio for cardio and 20 leg lifts while reading a magazine during nap time. I'll do some Pilates before bed tonight for a core workout.  Not to shabby for no trip to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment