|Thank You Erin Darnell!|
What are your goals?
Here are some of my past goals that have gotten me to where I am.....
- Switching from soda to water 3x/day. (Maybe have a soda after 3 glasses and then have 3 more waters!)
- Replacing sugary snacks with nuts or veggies.
- Taking the stairs instead of the elevator to the third floor.
- Eating Breakfast instead of grabbing a cup of coffee on your way out the door.
- Drinking low cal drinks vs. beer for happy hour.
- Adding 50 jumping jacks 2x/day to break up computer time at work.
- Substituting yogurt for cream cheese, sour cream, mayo....in your favorite meals.
- Eating clean and fresh instead of dirty.
- Incorporating strength training into your workout this week.
- Getting an extra 30 minutes of cardio in per week. (Just 10 extra minutes 3x/week)
- Couch to 5k. (I gave up on this one because of joint pain!)
Some goals you just can't reach, but some just need a little tweaking to get there. Just because you can't reach a goal now, doesn't mean it's not attainable. Maybe you just had a setback and need to change a date, or maybe you have a medical issue or you need another goal in there to reach the initial goal. Don't feel defeated for trying! You can do it. And, sometimes you just plain need a little help. Ask me, I'll help you.
So, get out there and set some goals and take some baby steps!