Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Push by Chalene Johnson

Click to get it on Amazon
It was suggested to me by my upline coach, Jessica (who's amazing by the way), to read Chalene Johnson's book Push: 30 Days to Turbocharged Habits, a Bangin' Body, and the Life You Seserve!.  So, I immediately downloaded it to my Nook Color (which I love and so does my 3-year-old).  So, I started reading it yesterday.  I have to say that the concepts aren't new to me, nor if you read my blog should they be new to you either.  But, it's a good book full of goal setting, homework and the basics on how to achieve your dreams.

I've been saying for a long time that to achieve what you want, you have to set goals.  I'm always willing to help people reach their goals, whether it's starting a business or losing 10 lbs.  Would I suggest Chalene's book, YES!  It's a good and easy read.  I even went through some stuff with my husband.  Not to my surprise, many of the questions we asked each other had answers that aligned perfectly.  I will say, there are many activities and lots of homework in this book.  So, if you're not serious enough about your life and the goals you have to do it, don't buy it.  Wait a couple of years, then buy it when you decide to make a commitment to what's important to you.  That statement alone may have made something click in your brain.  If it did, buy the book and get serious about it!

1 comment: