Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Scales are the Devil!

Every morning I feel like throwing the scale in the trash because it doesn't say what I want it to.  Then I remember, I will win the battle.  So, I pick myself up, drink my shake, see my hubby out the door, get the boys their milk and move on with my day.

Then I get determined to show the scale just who the boss is, pick up the measuring tape and laugh at the scale.  Even though the numbers on the scale don't move, the measurements do.  That feels even better than the numbers on the scale.  It means I'm getting strong again, it means I can reach my goals if I just keep pushing myself to stick with my workouts and keep my goals in mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment