Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Science of Nutrition

I've gotten really good at reading labels with my 1 year old's gluten issues.  It made it easy to eat clean and fresh.  Now I need to focus on portion size and tracking what I eat a little better.

This WILL be my next purchase.  I can't wait to get it as it will help my nutrition.  I will try to document everything in weight and volume so there's never a question about what I ate.  This digital measuring cup and scale is something I will use every day and am very excited about.

The other thing I need to concentrate relating to nutrition on is portion size!





 


I'll be purchasing this portion sizer from Amazon!




No comments:

Post a Comment