Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Yard Workout Kicked My Butt Again!

Today was a pretty lazy day, that is until I decided to follow my 3 year old outside!  He motivated me to till up a space for the chicken coop to go.  By the time I got done tilling my 4x12 space and got it leveled out, I had my new kicks that arrived today covered in MUD, sweat dripping down my face and I definitely needed another shower!  The good news of the day is that in my new kicks, my foot felt amazing, the arch support in my pair New Balance is superb.  I was a little sad when I had to take them off to come into the house.  I tried my damnedest to knock all the mud off, drag them through the grass....all the farmer tricks I've learned through the years.  They got kinda clean, but not clean enough I wanted to wear them in the house after it got cleaned yesterday.  So, today, thank goodness for my 3-year-old and my Mantis tiller.  They gave me a pretty good workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment