Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

At My Heaviest



Here it is!  Me at my heaviest on my Sporty.  I've been digging for this picture for months and finally found it on my old desktop.  I know, I was FAT.  I've come a LONG way since then (2009).  I started with Weight Watchers, a food journal and a Schwin Jogging Stroller/Bike trailer. I walked EVERY day with Brexton.  I started with 5 blocks and worked my way up to a couple miles a day.  He loved his walks as a baby and I needed them.  I watched everything that went in my mouth and applauded myself for everything that didn't.  That was 60 pounds ago.  The past few months have been the easiest and the most beneficial, but I had to start somewhere.  Now, I've partnered with Beach Body products; Shakeology, P90X and Turbo Fire.  Nothing works like a good sweat and some soreness to melt the fat away.

I am still in shock of just how large and in charge I was.  At least I don't have to look in the mirror and think that anymore.  Don't get me wrong, there's still weight to take off, but I'm sharing this to inspire others that may think they can't lose what's there.  You just have to take it one pound at a time, one workout at a time, one meal at a time, one snack at a time.  When you make good choices, you can do it too.

Now, I feel better than I have in years and I know I can feel even better yet.  So, I keep plugging away at shedding the rest of this fat that is hanging on for dear life by eating right and focusing on getting fit.  Nutrition is hard, but I keep sifting through the information out there to find what really works AND is healthy for me.  I get workouts done when I can (which is REALLY hard with two little kids) and stay as active as I can.

Check back to see how far I've come!

No comments:

Post a Comment