Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nutrition of Asparagus

Not only is it my favorite summer grillin' veggie, it's so good for you.  It has amazing properties that have crazy amounts of antioxidants and studies have shown that asparagus wards off and can even cure certain types of CANCER!  In season, I eat it AND freeze it for winter food rations.  My family loves it grilled, baked, and in soups like this Asparagus Soup from my Gluten-Free and Clean Eating blog.  So, next time you're at the market, grab a bundle of Asparagus, throw it in some foil with a little butter and some salt and pepper and put it on the grill with some chicken, salmon or steak and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment