Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

An Update On ME

In August, I found out I have a uterine prolapse.  After having two kids back to back, putting on extra weight and the added effort from the Mirena, it should have been expected.  So, my goal for September was "Strengthen my core and my pelvic floor."  I guess something is working out with all that core work, I'm down another jeans size!  And, we'll see how things are go ing with the pelvic floor next Monday when I go to see the gyno and have the Mirena removed.  Hopefully with a little added estrogen and some therapy, I can kick this prolapse's ass! 

What exercises am I doing?
Leg raises with toes to the side
Simple Basic Pilates
  • Spinal Movement & Control
  • Pelvic Stability & Hip Endourance
  • Abdominal Strengthening
  • Side Stability
Daily use of Ben-Wa Balls
Kegels

No comments:

Post a Comment