Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Beat Obesity

The Obesity epidemic in the United States is out of control.  I know, I used to be obese.  I've been working hard at losing weight for over a year and a half.  I was a size 24, then a 20....now I'm down to a 15.  I have 40 more pounds to lose to get to my goal weight, which means I should be around a size 11.  I will be so happy to reach all of my fitness goals!

Start today with one small change.  Substitute a health snack for an unhealthy one.  Switch up your soda for a glass or two of water.  Stop buying unhealthy foods.  Take a walk daily; it doesn't have to be long.  Every single small change you can implement into your daily life will have long term effects.  Small steps lead to big changes over time.

You could lose 40 lbs by next year if you start today, get really serious with a plan and stick to it!  You can do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment