Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Driving Force That Motivates

I'm not sure what that is, but some people sure have more of it than I do!  I LOVE being productive and motivated, but sometimes I'm just not.  That's reality.  Life happens, kids keep you running in 3 directions at once, the dog needs to go to the vet, hubby has a doctor appointment....whatever those things are that keep you so busy your workout motivation fades.  Sweatpants are my only motivation today and I for no reason want to take them off...even to shower.  So, maybe at naptime when I have things to do like dishes and laundry and bills to pay, I'll put off all of that and sneak in a workout to make me want to throw the sweatpants in the washing machine and shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment