Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back On Track

I'm happy to report that after a little holiday rut, I'm back on track with Shakeology and workouts.  I LOVE my shakes.  I love my workouts.  Luckily I didn't gain any weight through the holidays, which I think is huge for anyone.  So, just getting going again is a big step.  I'm a pretty busy person and I think I just needed a push.  My upline coach, Jessica called me recently "just to check in with me".  Thank You Jessica!  It's exactly the little bit of motivation I needed to get my workout on!

Remember, you don't have to wait until tomorrow to start doing things right.  Just because you had a Big Mac and French Fries for lunch doesn't mean you can't have a smoothie and salad for supper and squeeze in 8 glasses of water!  Get going!  It's about consistency and lifestyle, so make it a part of your life, not a temporary solution to losing weight.  Be healthy and happy in the end instead of skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment