Welcome!

With results you can see, fitness + nutrition makes a great start!

**I'm not an expert, just a trainee!**

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Zinc and It's Importance In Flu Season

I'm serious when I say I was skeptical.  But, Zinc is where it's at!  Yesterday, I was super-motivated.  I got up, got my paint cloths on and started painting the inside on my new garage.  By lunch, I felt like I got hit by a truck!  My hubby came in the door with a bottle of Zinc chewables and said, "Take one now, then take another one in a few hours and another before bed."  Feeling like I did, I was willing to try anything!  So, into my mouth the chewable Zinc went (with raspberry flavors).  I ate my lunch, put my 2-year-old down for a nap and headed to the bathroom for an epsom salt bath.  My 4-year-old kept "checking on me" because I didn't feel well.  He's sweet like that.  Then he sent me off to bed for a feel better nap.  I love that kid.  Something crazy happened.  I woke up from my nap feeling a little better. As the day went on, I felt better, not worse.  By this morning, I felt like a million bucks!  So, I called my hubby's grandma to thank her for her Zinc she had given him to "save him from sickness".  It saved me.  So, if you're feeling sickness coming on, take some Zinc. A whole bottle runs around $10 and it'll save you a trip to the store for your sickness foods; chicken noodle soup, 7up.....whatever yours is!

No comments:

Post a Comment